Tuesday, January 15, 2008

viewers submitting their poops!

this first picture is like the family tree of poops!  this is from J.C. in florida! 
J.C. has colleted SO many turds over the past year through both this site, and gallery shows. you better be careful with all those loose stools around JC, I hope no one slips! 
thanks for the picture JC!
this next one comes from Brian S. in CA. I made this turd maybe 3 years ago for a craft show.  and brian still hangs it on the tree with care each year, after a long hard sniff! 
ahhh, the corn still glistens!  thanks so much for the picture brian!
keep those pictures coming people!! and I will post them here!!
thanks to all who send in pictures, and also those who comment as well.
i read them all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sooo COOL!

Heather Sybil Chavez said...

I love the family photo....I wish all family photos were as fun to look at